Friday Link Digs is a weekly segment where I share what I’ve dug up from around the web that I’m really, well, diggin’. Whether they be blog posts, recipes, DIY projects, healthy living advice, green living tips, gardening how-tos, you name it, I’m willing to share it! So long as it supports the vibe of The Urban Ecolife.
The best part being, I share the link loves with you all from one convenient spot – HERE! –Enjoy
- Ever wondered what it really costs to keep a backyard flock of chickens?
- Not for the squimish but for those of you who have ever wondered how to butcher a pig, here’s your chance.
- Clueless for what to cook this Thanksgiving that’s Paleo friendly? This is a great recipe round up for ideas.
- Natural Family Today has a great post about how to heal your gut after a round of antibiotics.
- A recipe to wrap it up. This pumpkin and apple pie is uh-mazing looking. Paleo too!
That’s all for this week folks! Be sure to pop on over and like my Facebook page so you can get all the latest updates and craziness that comes along with social media.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thank you for your support!